WIN A TRIP TO JAPAN WITH £800 SPENDING MONEY
The following terms and conditions will apply to this prize draw:
1. The draw is open to UK and Northern Ireland residents over the age of 21 only.
2. Participants must have a current UK full motorcycle licence and register using a valid email and postal address to participate.
3. Participants must supply full details as required by the entry form. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible, incomplete, or fraudulent entries.
4. Information provided by Participants in registering for this draw will be used by Kawasaki Motors UK in future to inform entrants of relevant Kawasaki products and services.
5. You have the right to change your details held by us or withdraw your consent at any time by contacting the Customer Service department, Kawasaki Motors UK, Branch of Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V, 1 Dukes Meadow, Millboard Rd, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5XF.
6. No entrant information whatsoever will be made available to any third parties.
7. This draw is not open to employees, dealers, dealer staff or contractors of Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Kawasaki Motors Europe and Kawasaki Motors UK or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the draw or their direct family members.
8. Each Participant can enter the free draw to win a week’s trip to Japan for two including airline flights, accommodation, £800 spending money and a tour of Kawasaki Heavy Industries factory, only once. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
9. Only one Trip to Japan for two is available to win throughout the Kawasaki authorised dealer network in the UK and Northern Ireland.
10. By entering the draw, potential winners are declaring, that they are free to travel on the dates arranged for the factory tour and that they no travel restrictions in place.
11. All Participants have to validate their entry in person at a participating Kawasaki dealership during the New 2011 Model Launch Night on Thursday 27th January between 6 – 7pm. No proxy or third party entries will be eligible.
12. Each dealership draw will take place at the dealership at 7.15pm on Thursday 27th January 2010.
13. Notification of winning: The winning customer will be posted on Kawasaki News UK’s Facebook and Kawasaki_News Twitter pages immediately after the draw at 07.45pm on Thursday 27th January 2010 as well as a member of KMUK contacting the winning dealership directly. An email providing further information about the prize, and how it will be co-ordinated, will be sent to the winning Participant within five working days of the draw. The winning Participant will then be required to confirm acceptance of the prize by replying to the email within seven days of this date.
13. Each authorised Kawasaki dealer will draw a candidate at random from those who are in attendance at their store at 07.15pm on Thursday 27th January 2010.
14. Each winning customer will be entered into the draw and the winner of the Trip to Japan will be chosen at random.
15. If a winner does not confirm acceptance of the prize within seven days, they will automatically forego the rights to claim the prize and a new winner will be chosen from the winning customers who were successful in reaching the final stage of the draw.
16. The decision of the promoter, Kawasaki Motors UK, is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering the draw participants agree to be bound by these conditions.
The prize and promoter:
1. The winning prize is a weeks trip to Japan for two including airline flights, accommodation, £800 spending money and a tour of Kawasaki Heavy Industries. This will only be supplied to a qualifying Participant with a UK registered name and address which he/she provided on the entry form drawn.
2. This draw is organised and promoted by Kawasaki Motors UK, Branch of Kawasaki Motors Europe N.V, 1 Dukes Meadow, Millboard Road, Bourne End, Bucks, SL8 5XF. It is governed by the laws of England.
3. No purchase is necessary to take part in this draw.
4. There is no cash alternative.
5. Insurance and associated costs are the responsibility of the winner.
6. The name of the winner and their county of residence will be available by request following the final draw.
Kawasaki Motors UK - Terms and Conditions:
1. Kawasaki Motors UK reserves the right to withdraw or amend the win a weeks trip to Japan draw, at any time and without notice.